The Alfresco ARFG-42FB Built-In Under-Grill Refrigerator provides real all-weather performance. Only Alfresco's refrigerators can maintain extremely cold internal temperatures in extreme hot outdoor temperatures (results may vary due to conditions). With all stainless steel construction inside and out, the unit is certified to NSF standards (National Sanitation Foundation).
- Alfresco ARFG-42FB Built-In Under-Grill Refrigerator
- Dual interior fan-driven evaporator coils
- Two marinating drawers each with removable s/s NSF food pan
- Heavy-duty commercial 14 gauge s/s drawer slides
- Door section with adjustable s/s wire shelf
- Ideal for use under grill for optimum convenience good ergonomics
- Restaurant-inspired design offers the ultimate in convenience and versatility
- All stainless steel construction inside and out
- 1,000 BTU all-weather refrigeration system for deep cooling
- Certified to NSF standards (National Sanitation Foundation)
- Temperatures uniquely adjustable from 27 to 56 degrees F
- Commercial fan-driven fin evaporator cooling inside
- Fully front breathing
- Commercial polyurethane shot-in-place foam insulation
- Flash recovery system quickly cools internal temperature
- User-friendly digital control with lighted display
- Door-activated internal lighting
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.