Our 24" 2000 Series Dual-Zone Wine Refrigerator is a wine lover's dream. This product features two independently controlled temperature zones. U-Line's 2000 Series features black interiors with bright white LED lighting, digital controls, and beautiful integration capabilities with an articulating door hinge, door finishes in stainless steel or integrated panel-ready, and toe-kicks that can accept a custom panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting and can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, triple thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes; the third and sixth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- Full-extension black coated wine racks
- Digital touch pad control
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Temperature range: 38°F to 65°F
- Volume of 4.7 cu ft holds up to 43 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Designed for built-in applications
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Articulating door hinges
- Lock models must be ordered right-hand or left-hand hinged
- Grille can accept an integrated toe-kick
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||4.7 cu ft
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23 7/16" (595mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33 11/16" (856mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23 5/8" (600mm)
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.63" (727 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||143 lbs (65 kg)
||25.68" (652 mm)
||38°F to 65°F
Energy Star Rated:
4.7 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
4.7 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2022 to 6/30/2022 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/15/2022
Receive up to a $1,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/15/2022.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.