Store smoothie ingredients, frozen treats, and more in our 24 1 Class Convertible Freezer. Need more refrigeration space This model converts to a refrigerator with the touch of a button. Available with stainless steel or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Converts to a refrigerator with the touch of a button
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- White interior
- Stainless steel full-wrap door and handle (7/8" diameter)
- Stainless steel grille (stainless model), black metal grille (integrated model)
- Three full-extension chrome plated slide-out baskets
- Digital touch pad control
- Refrigerator temperature rage: 34°F to 45°F
- Freezer temperature range: -5°F - 5°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Volume of 3.4 cu ft
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Four adjustable leveling legs
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||4.8 cu ft
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||22 1/2" (572mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34 1/8" (867mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23 15/16" (608mm)
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||125 lbs (56.7 kg)
||34°F to 45°F
Energy Star Rated:
4.8 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 10/1/2021 to 12/31/2022 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2023
Receive up to a $1,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2023.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2022 to 12/31/2022 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/15/2023
Receive up to a $1,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/15/2023.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.